YouTube – Flimé – the cannibal restaurant
- This is genious! It would be really interesting to follow up on this and see if there are ways in sustaining the interest. Otherwise it would just be [...]
Stuff No One Told Me ( but I learned anyway ): 50
- So let this be a reminder for you ;). Although I’m sure that everyone who reads this blog thinks that profit comes second, I’d be happy to hav [...]
YouTube – Telge Energi: One Night Stand
Stuff no one told me >> 39
- Short commentary today, get out and learn about life instead. :)
The First Interview: Meet Josh Simpson, the Man Behind Twitter’s @BPGlobalPR – The Awl
- Th [...]
Stuff No One Told Me ( but I learned anyway ): 48
- … and you will lead happy life full of exciting experiences.
Greenway Communique: Climate Change in Skiing Adverts
- They installed a sol [...]
Stuff No One Told Me ( but I learned anyway ): 38
- Chill out and do your best!
Shareable: Will Talk For Food: TourBoarding in China
- This is such a great idea. I love how internet can bridg [...]
YouTube – 10/10/10 – We Got to Work!
- Finally, a small piece of what happened during the 10th of october. It’s just beautiful. More of this, I will definitely continue to be involved in this be [...]
How To Attract 57,000 Likes And Become Famous On Facebook – I’m not overly impressed by the motives of this marketer. Nontheless I think there are some important lessons to learn here. He notes that ” [...]
Why Environmental Activists Embrace Social Media | Fast Company – An interesting take, social media definitely has it’s place in calling out companies and governments alike. However, social media in i [...]
Why most people don’t succeed – How you can be the exception | Don't Get Burned Blog – Personal sustainability or rather… thrivability, crucial for passionate people! (I think I need to read [...]
The reverbation of today's society through the eyes of a person deeply in love with planet earth. The transformation of today's society is going on in front of our very eyes, I'm striving to be one of the persons to tell the tale of how it was done.
I think at the core of a happier planet and happier persons is community, sharing and telling stories.